Resilience Leads program
Unlocking personal leadership and confidence at home or the office workplace in a post Covid 19 World
A strategic program supporting the resilience and wellbeing needs of young people in education and work
The problems young people face:
· Detachment studying or working from home
· Lack of confidence or resilience
· Insecurity, anxiety, uncertainty or loss
· A tendency to fall into negative thought loops
· Frustration that their efforts are not recognised
· Technological drain working within an “always connected culture”
· Unfulfilled and undervalued
· Understanding and controlling the ego
· Increase confidence, personal fulfilment and self esteem
· Develop personal leadership, performance, grit and focus
· Master soft skills and a thirst for lifelong learning
· Improve smart thinking, self-expression and mental wellbeing
· Realise possibilities and access entrepreneurial skills, innovation and creativity.
· Develop empathy, trust and engagement within team situations.
· Create a personalised roadmap for developing resilience, purpose and increased self-awareness, humility and authenticity through change.
· Access the LEAD mindfulness formulae to manage the early warning signs of stress and remain composed through challenge or emergency.
· Unlock the ability to view life and work as meaningful by identifying your unique “why”.
The unique solution:
• LEAD stands for Liberate Emotions Achieve Desires
• Resilience mind set skills and personal leadership roadmap demonstrated via video
• The resilience LEAD program also engages through creativity, gamification, narrative and practical tools.
Build resilience for your employees via video - Take a quick peek: